Summer Sun // Ootd


Today's post is going to mainly consist of pictures because sometimes, one picture can speak volumes (Or in this case 7) Erin and I had a blast on Tuesday and I thought I would share a few of our favourite pictures :)

We went and saw Inside Out  and it was adorable! Mindy Kaling is my favourite person pretty much ever and her character, Disgust, was adorable. I mean can we talk about the sass, my god :D

I hope your week is going well! I have so many awesome posts coming your way (that I think you will really enjoy!)
in the next few weeks! Ahh, I can't wait! 

But, Until then…

My Outfit //
Top, Topshop // here (similar here and here)
Shorts, Old
Shoes, Converse // very similar here
Purse, Rebecca Minkoff // here

Erin's Outfit //
Top, American Eagle // similar here and here
Jeans, American Eagle // here
Shoes, American Eagle // similar here


XoXoX
Gwyn

2 comments:

  1. Wow you and Erin are a vision of loveliness❤️😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you❤️ And might I say very poetic ;)

      Delete