Bubble Tea and Nikes // Follow Me Around!



Haha! You thought I wasn't going to get a post up today, well to be honest, I wasn't sure either! But I did it! Today's blog post will just be a quickie because I've finally gotten out of my reading funk and really want to get back to my book! Maybe I should do a review of the most recent series I cracked open…I think I will! Oh man, I am just ranting now, aren't I? Anyway, today's post consists of a few photos of Lauren and I's walk to one of our favourite cafes, the Sugarbowl! No Ootd today because, honestly, I was dressed for a long walk, not New York Fashion Week ;).  At the Sugarbowl we got a delicious brunch and even more delicious bubble teas from a bubble tea place called Teapsy before I dragged Lauren to the bookstore to pick up the last book in a series I just started (and have almost finished ;). Now I'm going to get back to my book, but I promise a better post tomorrow night!

And as always, thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment