Seeking Inspiration


Hello hello everyone! I hope you are all doing amazing! Today I have decided to talk a little about fashion inspiration. There are so many places that you can find fashion inspiration; from brands you love, bloggers you read, you can even find inspiration in other things like math or art, maybe you love a certain artists artwork and dress to reflect their art style. I hope that maybe you find a little more inspiration in today's post as I tell you a little bit about my sources of fashion inspiration and how I keep my sense of style fresh and ever evolving.

1 // Pinterest

I mean this one is pretty typical of anyone seeking any kind of creative revelation. There is a wealth of outfit knowledge all over Pinterest, all you have to do is search for it! A few of my personal favourite pinners include: Jenifer Gobie and Katie Armour.

2 // J. Crew Style Guides

I just love the seasonal J. Crew style guides, I mean that coat edit last winter, I still cannot get over how gorgeous some of those outfits were! It's not just J. Crew that does seasonal style guides though, always check in stores for style guides, they can be super helpful when it comes to new #Ootd ideas!

3 // Bloggers (of course ;)

I think the best way to mix up your style a little bit is to read a ton of blogs! Search for as many as you can until you have a solid cache of style inspo. A few of my favourites are 9to5 Chic, Atlantic-Pacific, and Song of Style!

4 // Websites

There are so many fashion sites out there and they are the best way to keep up with everything from new trends to finding cool new ways to style old pieces. A few of my favourite websites are: WhoWhatWear, StyleCaster, and Aritzia.

So I hope you were inspired by today's post and I will see you again tomorrow!

And as always, thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment