+1 Year!

Oh wow! Today-er a few days ago-was the 1 year anniversary of my blog! Time passes so fast that I think sometimes we don't even realize it. When I created this blog a year ago I wasn't sure if I would continue blogging for very long, it was just kind of a side project for me. I have always admired bloggers and their abundance of skills in all things photography, fashion, and composition and my hope is that this blog has, and will continue to, help me improve in all of those areas as well.

So in honour of my blog's 1 year birthday I will be counting down my 365 favourite fashion trends of all time…haha just kidding ;)  No, today's post is all about you guys! The readers and commenters, my friends and family, everyone who has helped me and inspired me, you are the reason I sit down at the computer a few hours every week and try to coax a few fashion ideas out of my brain. I also want to thank Alicia, without her I can assure you all that this blog would be inactive. Her constant support and amazing company have kept me inspired and focused when it comes to all things blogging. And finally I want to thank everyone that has ever been in a blog post of mine! Without Erin and Sarah, Lauren and Quinn, my dad, and many others this blog surely would have fallen into the grips of dreadful monotony.

I hope you have enjoyed this year with me and I hope that in two years time I will be writing yet another birthday post!

But until then, thanks for reading!




1 comment: