Month in Review // March 2016

Good morning! How are you doing on this fine day? It has been a while, hasn't it? Oops ;) Well let's jump right into it!

I started this month with a quick Ootd starring my beautiful hipster friend, Sarah! We had a blast making our way downtown and back with a little bit of shopping and snacking in between.

Next up was my second (or third?) haul! Lots of very cute pieces in this one.

My third post this month was with my fantastic father! We tried a new breakfast place and walked over 10 km! 

Then I talked a little about self-confidence because I felt like it had been way too long since my last heart-to-heart with you guys!

Next up we have yet another post about town, and this time with even more delicious food and bubble teas!





Lastly, Alicia and I did another blog swap! I'm pretty sure this was our best collar ever! The pictures turned out amazing all thanks to Alicia ;)
March was so great and I cannot wait to see what April (or at least the rest of April ;) has in store!

And as always, thanks for reading!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment