Fall Additions

It's finally time to pull out the boots, sweaters and scarves and embrace the crispness that is fall! While I know many of you are still sitting comfortably around twenty degrees, my fellow Canadians know that as soon as that calendar says September the temperature starts dropping. As I do not have air-conditioning this decline in temp is welcomed with open arms (at first anyway ;). I love so many aspects of fall and picking one would be insurmountably difficult so, in this post, I will show you a few of my new fall favourites!

In this first fashion oriented flat-lay I have this gorgeous jacket from Zara (that I wore in my fall lookbook here!), a super cozy sweater from Noul (also in my fall lookbook), peeking out of that sweater is another piece from Zara that I am loving right now (I mean you can never go wrong with stripes…can you?), my (or I guess I should say my mom's ;) Kate Spade purse, and a pair of gorgeous heels from Aldo (here). The last item pictured above I also wore in my fall lookbook. It is a Mac lipstick in Dubbonet! I love nothing more than a red lip in the fall and winter months and I'm always so excited to add new shades to my ever-growing collection. I feel like a rich red lippy is one of the most classic accents that can be made to an outfit. Be sure to try a red lip with an all grey ensemble. An all grey outfit looks very put together, but is a little more outside the box than the usual all-black, and a red lip just gives it that extra oomph to take you from casual to classic.

My second flat-lay is more focused on my fall beauty favourites. A good red nail polish is always a solid choice and can add that classic factor to your outfit in place of a red lip. This one by Formula X was actually in my Glam Bag this month and I am in love! It's long lasting and goes on very evenly, I will definitely be heading into my nearest Sephora to pick up another one soon! (link here) Another item from my Glam Bag this month is this ipsy and NYX eyeshade palette. A neutral palette is a go-to any time of the year, but I find I reach for mine more and more over the fall and winter months. (link here) The tiny-baby bottle poking out of my purse there is Dolce and Gabanna's Light Blue perfume. I has a gorgeous light, fresh scent that I am so crazy about right now! Perhaps the most vital product in this entire post is my Clinique Moisture Surge Intense moisturizer. I have mentioned before that I have extremely dry skin. This time of year my usually manageable skin seems to spiral out of control and I'm left with angry, splotchy, dry patches. That problem has almost completely disappeared since I started applying this one to two times a day. I give it a 10 out of 10!

I hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to subscribe and comment!

And as always, thank you so much for reading!



1 comment: