Fall Lookbook 2015


Happy first day of fall! (Or autumn! Or whatever you call this wonderful time in the northern hemisphere!)

For my first lookbook I decided that I would switch it up and create a video just for you! When I first contemplated creating a blog I kept wondering if maybe creating a Youtube channel might be more my style. I really love how there feels like there is less of a divide between the viewer and the creator in youtube videos. By talking to a camera instead of writing out your thoughts and ideas, you can create an even stronger bond with your audience. That is something I really love about Youtube. Ultimately, the reason I decided to start a blog over a Youtube channel is that I want to be able to write down how I feel and be able to customize everything on my own website. I just love how I can organize everything on my blog, how the site looks, the images I include, and so on. I find that while there may be more creative freedom in Youtube, it becomes much more difficult to organize everything exactly how you want it. Whether it's the comment system or a certain clip you just cannot get right, Youtube has more restrictions on customization and personalization. That said, creating this video was so much fun and I cannot wait to do it again in the future! So, in honour of the first day of fall, here is my Fall Lookbook 2015:


 

Outfit 1 
Jacket, H&M // similar here
Dress, Brandy Melville // here
Shoes, Bloch London // unavailable
Bag, Kelsi Dagger // similar here

Outfit 2
Sweater, Aritzia // similar here
Jeans, Noisy May Jeans // here
Shoes, Converse // here 
Glasses, Kate Spade // here

Outfit 3
Coat, Zara // similar here
Turtleneck, Zara // here
Jeans, Free People // unavailable
Boots, Seychelles // here

Outfit 4
Hat, Joe Fresh // here ( I know it's kids, but if it fits my giant head it will fit yours ;)
Sweater, Noul // here
Jeans, J Crew // here
Heels, Aldo // here
Purse, Kate Spade // here

Outfit 5
Lips, Mac // Dubonnet here
Top, Gap // similar here
Jeans, Topshop // here
Flats, Ivanka Trump // similar here
Purse, Kate Spade // here

And as always, thanks for reading (or I guess watching!)



3 comments: