The Lodge Ladies // A Fall Ootd


The Lodge Ladies unite! We thought the best way to kick off fall was by throwing on our flannels and having a good old fashioned campfire. We made playlists, s'mores, curled hair, and stayed up until 5 in the morning. It was a blast! We also had our own mini photoshoot courtesy of Erin's iPhone and my DSLR. Enjoy!


I love how "fall" flannel feels. It is the epitome of autumn: cozy, vintage, and comes in every fall colour under the sun. Sarah and my's flannel is from Aritzia where I find they have the best flannel. It's all high quality and comes in different colours and silhouettes every year. 



Another integral part of this outfit are the white converse. White converse are definitely a closet staple for me, in this post I'm wearing my very old very dirty white converse, but I recently purchased a new pair! I didn't really realize how dirty my converse were until I bought and a new pair and compared. Let's just say my old pair look more yellow than white (even after a trip to the washing machine ;).



Well I hope you enjoyed my first official fall post! Stay tuned for many more to come!

Oh, and as a side note; as school and dance start tomorrow and in the next few weeks, my schedule will definitely become a lot more cramped for time. This means that I will be cutting down to two posts a week! I cannot wait to see what this year holds!

The Lodge Ladies Playlist:

The Hills // The Weeknd
Clothes Off // Ria Mae (Sarah's fave)
Fireside // Arctic Monkeys
What Do You Mean // Justin Bieber
Renegades // X Ambassadors
Downtown // Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

Thanks for reading!

Some of my favourite flannel pieces of the season:

     



2 comments:

  1. Very very very very very nice! I really love this look;) Great post, Gwyn:)

    ReplyDelete