Another Life Update

Hello everybody! I hope you are doing great! I have had the busiest weekend ever and to be honest, I was not looking forward to taking blog pictures. But this morning I had a novel idea, why don't I just take tonight off and then take my blog pictures tomorrow (which I guess if you're reading this on Monday then tonight)! It hate to procrastinate and not finish things on their set dates but I spent five hours today at a ballet audition and then headed off to my studio to finish my ballet solo. I. am. so. done. For today that is ;)

Speaking of the audition, it was for the Nutcracker with the Alberta Ballet! I had a great time, the auditioning process is a very interesting but tedious one. I was in the second last group of dancers to dance, 5 hours of waiting only to dance for 10 minutes. But…It was worth it! A couple of my fellow team members and I got roles! I am a toy soldier! Regardless of receiving a part or not, it was a great experience and I think everyone that was there deserves a huge pat on the back :)

Anyway, I thought I would finish off this post throwback style with some old (and new) dance photos!








I'll see you on Thursday with a new post in my Manipulating the Variable series! This time I'll be talking about coats and jackets!


Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Awe baby Gwyn<3 How exciting! I definitely have to make time to go out and watch!

    ReplyDelete