October Ipsy Unbagging

Hello everybody! I know I've been a little MIA lately, but, there are so many great posts coming your way in the next few weeks!

Let's start this post off with a quick life update, or more aptly named, a reason for my lack of blogging activity. So, my life has been pretty hectic lately, now that I have Nutcracker rehearsals on Sundays, my only dance-free day is Friday. Not only that but, as the semester tromps on, I find more and more work seems to come with it, BUT, this is no excuse, I promise you that I will keep uploading at least one post a week, just as long as you continue to show support!

As for what I got in my Glam Bag, this month was kind of meh. I did get a pair of really nice Emite Make Up tweezers that I am well in need of. Otherwise, everything I got were products that I will use, but I'm not super in love with. The other items I received are: the Therapy Session Hair Mask by Eva NYC, an Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub by Peter Lamas (in the fall ANYTHING pumpkin is right up my alley ;), a Long Lasting liquid lipstick by theBalm Cosmetics (That I actually just used and really like!), and It Cosmetics Hello Lashes mascara (Which has the strangest tube!).


Well, I hope you enjoyed this quick unbagging post and I will be back next week with some really great birthday posts (Woot woot!) See you then! :)  

And as always, thanks for reading!



1 comment: