Deadmonton // A Spooky Ootd

Boo! Halloween is creeping up on us and I get more and more excited every day! Halloween is by far one of my favourite holidays (I mean when else is scaring the pants off people socially accepted? ;) Another thing I love about Halloween? Haunted houses. (Insert mischievously smiling emoji here.) Last Friday, my friends Hanna and Sarah were daring enough to take on Edmonton's most popular haunted house: Deadmonton. It was so terrifying, I have not been that scared in a long time! I LOVE to be scared! There is nothing more satisfying than that nervous feeling you get deep in your gut before you embark on a roller coaster or watch a horror movie. Even better yet, is the feeling of accomplishment you have once you've faced your fear and walk off the roller coaster or, in my case, out of the haunted house. Deadmonton is located in the old Paramount theatre in downtown Edmonton, so if you're in the area, it's a must see! (Just get there early or you'll be waiting a long time!)

Here are a few of the pictures I took (sadly they wouldn't let us take pictures in the haunted house, but you probably don't want to see those if you're planning on sleeping tonight anyways! ;)









And, as always, thanks for reading!

Jacket, Zara // similar here
Sweater, Anthropologie // old
Jeans, American Eagle // here
Mittens, Aritzia // here
Purse, Rebecca Minkoff // here




2 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm so bad at keeping up with my comments! I read this post a number of days ago and I loved it! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia! Happy Halloween to you too!

      Delete