Calculating Costumes // Halloween 2015

Boo! Did I scare you? I didn't think so. Today's post kicks off the beginning of my Halloween 2015 series! 

I love Halloween, but one thing I've never been very good at? Costumes. I'm no seamstress, and neither is my mom so I've never been able to design and sew my own costumes, and store bought costumes never make the grade. So, I'm always stuck with great ideas but no way to actually bring them into fruition. Now comes the reason for this post: I'm going to share with you my favourite costumes from all over the internet! Whether it's for inspiration or just an interest in how people make these crazy costumes, I hope you enjoy these videos!

1 // DIY Snapchat Halloween Costumes! By Rclbeauty101


These costumes are so cute and so easy! I love the rainbow mouth one ;)

2 // HALLOWEEN || Get Ready With Me || BAD CAT By Elanna Pecherle


This one may be my favourite, so gorgeous and a little sexy ;)

3 // Skeleton Makeup : Watchers of the Night By Michelle Phan


This one is great for guys and girls!

4 // Taylor Swift Inspired - Bad Blood Makeup Tutorial By Nikkie Tutorials


5 // Marilyn Monroe Makeup Painting By Kandee Johnson


If you have a lot of spare time and makeup-magic skills, then this one is for you!

6 // 30 Last-MInute DIY Halloween Costume Ideas! By CloeCouture


Here is all the inspiration you need wrapped up in one video!

Well, I hope you found a couple of ideas that suit you! I would love to know what you are going to be for Halloween so comment below! I'll be back on Thursday with a new post and a very special guest!

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Haha I was Marilyn Monroe last year LOL! Good post! :)

    ReplyDelete