+1 Year // My 16th Birthday!

Hello hello everybody! I've done a few posts on birthdays (here are Erin's and Sarah's) but as you can tell neither of them were mine. I'm not a huge birthday person, I love giving gifts to others, but I'm not the biggest fan of the attention you get on your birthday. I wish birthdays worked like Christmas, everyone giving (and receiving ;) and no-one is the sole centre of attention. I have very few things I detest, I'm generally a pretty easygoing, calm person, but, I hate getting attention and special treatment. I am the kind of person who could be very sick and still tell everyone I'm just fine, for fear of missing something or, even worse, being pitied. The only time I ever miss school or dance is if I am literally so sick I cannot get out of bed. Anyway, I hate unwanted attention, and while birthdays are fun and special, I just don't love the self-centredness of them.

I was not even sure if I wanted to write this post, but, I thought, we took so many great pictures and my friends definitely deserve credit, every gift I received was so spot on, it's like they read my mind! Here are some of the great pictures taken by mom and myself with my beautiful and amazing friends!







Thanks again to everyone who made birthday so special! Love you all!

And as always, thanks for reading!





1 comment: