25 Degrees: A Summer Ootd





Today's outfit is inspired by one of my favourite brands, Kate Spade! Kate Spade is all about just having fun and feeling beautiful, two things I think are vital to everyone's self confidence! I wanted today's look to embody everything I love about the brand, from the striped shirt to the bright lavenders and emerald greens. I love how the designers at Kate Spade are willing to think outside the box and create the most whimsical pieces! (I mean a bag shaped like a watering can? Yes please!) Here are a few of my absolute favourites from Kate Spade, I hope you love them as much as I do!


                  

Top, Kate Spade Saturday
Skirt, Asos: similar here and here
Shoes, Bloch London
Cardigan, J Crew: here but not in the same print
Necklace, Stella and Dot: here
Lipstick, Covergirl Colorlicious Lipstick in "Divine Wine": here

XoXoX
Gwyn







2 comments:

  1. Omg! Totally did not see this post until now! I absolutely adore your lipstick shade and cardigan! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you are actually the sweetest girl ever!

    ReplyDelete