Sunday Brunch

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




Recently my best friend and I went out for brunch at the cutest little cafe! My best friend Erin and I have been best friends now for almost four years (man, time flies!) and those four years have been filled with so many laughs and smiles that it's no wonder we've stayed such great friends for so long.

Spending time with friends is so important, and I am not the best communicator in any sense. If there is one thing I had to say I admire most about Erin is her willingness to talk to new people and make an effort to spend time with them. I'm a bit of an introvert, I could spend a Friday night at home curled up with a book and I would be perfectly content. Lately though, I've really been working on taking more time out of my schedule to talk to and spend time with friends.

Here is a short collage of our Sunday spent together!
Photo Creds to Erin ;)


My Outfit:
Sweater, Oak and Fort: here
Shirt, The Gap: old
Jeans, Blank NYC: similar here
Purse, KSNY: Unavailable
Shoes, Vans Metallic Slip on in Bronze: here

XoXoX
Gwyn

2 comments: