Movie Night: A Spring Movie Night out Ootd










Last Saturday one of my best friends and I went out for dinner and to a movie. We had a blast and while the movie (called Clouds of Sils Maria) was a tad boring the food was great and the company even better! My friend-her name is Sarah-and I went to a super cute vegan cafe (I am not vegan for the record…I love me my bacon ;) but we had a ton of fun talking about how our first year of high school has gone and deciding what to get off the mouth-watering menu. Since we went to an older theatre I thought I would dress for the occasion in a more retro inspired outfit, so here you go! 

Oh, and, excuse the ballet pose I'm doing in the picture haha ;)

Top, Banana republic: old
Skirt, Aritzia: here
Shoes, Bloch London: Couldn't find online :(
Purse, Rebecca Minkoff: here

2 comments: