Mother's Day Gift Guide

Mothers Day Gift Guide




Mother's Day is right around the corner and I'm absolutely excited!
I love Mother's Day because it is a day where we get to celebrate one of the most important people in many of our lives, our mothers! Being a teenager, I often don't even realize how much my mom really does for me (I mean let's face it, if my mom didn't remind me to put my ballet shoes back in my dance bag after competition I would forget them every time ;).  Even if you are not close with your mom, or don't know your mom, or if your mom has passed away (in that case I'm sending a huge hug your way) we all have that one person in our life that we would trek a thousand miles for if that's what they wanted. I think mothers day should be a day where we not only honour and thank our mothers, who do so much for many of us, but also other women in our lives that empower us, support us, or even love us like we are their daughter (or son). Maybe it's a teacher or a coach, maybe it's your aunt or even an older sister, we all have people who we look up to and aspire to be.

In reality, we should treat everyday like Mother's Day. I mean being a mother must be a huge undertaking, there are never any breaks and for years after you have children you have to not only support yourself, but your children too. I still have a long time until I even have to think about having kids, but in the meantime I'm going to show my mom how much I love her every chance I get. 

I think it really is the little things that count when it comes to showing your mom how much you love her, buuuut it never hurts to buy her a little gift as well ;)

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Links to all the gifts are in the pictures above! My personal favourite is the Kate Spade NY bracelet, so cute!
(here is a link to a Succulent Terrarium DIY, I think it would make the most adorable little gift!) 


XoXoX
Gwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment