Day with Dad: A Summer Ootd

Hi! Today's post is going to be short and (hopefully) sweet! Last weekend I went out for an early breakfast with my dad. We had a wonderful time! I always look forward to going out for breakfast with my dad, it's turned into our weekend tradition (a very delicious tradition at that ;)

The jumpsuit I'm wearing was actually bought at the anthropology in Rockefeller Centre in New York! It was the most beautiful store, and to my delight it also had a petite section, where I found this beauty. This jumpsuit was my splurge item, and I don't regret it at all! I can dress it up or down and it still looks just as chic ;) I have three criteria when considering buying a more expensive piece for my closet:

1. Can I style this piece many different ways with items I already own?
2. Is this something unique that I haven't seen before?
3. Will it most likely go on sale?/ Could I find it online for less?

If the answer is yes for the first two questions and no for the last question then we have a winner! I also always make sure I am able to return my pricier items in the event I change my mind.

I hope this quick post gave you a few tips on whether or not to buy that (insert expensive item here ;) that you've been eyeing for some time! 

What is your favourite splurge piece in your closet?!

Jumpsuit, Anthropologie: similar here and I love this one here
Shoes, Bloch london
Fitbit: here

Ps: My dad actually started a blog too! It's called Not a Legend Boarding and it's a great blog for people who want to start snowboarding, but have no idea where to start. You can check it out here!

XoXoX
Gwyn



2 comments:

  1. Omg you're goals... *heart emoji* The jumpsuit is gorgeous and the criteria is really helpful! Thanks for the great post;)

    ReplyDelete