Coffee Run: A Day Out Ootd

Good morning (or afternoon, whenever you read this ;) It was Victoria Day this past Monday, therefore my friends and I spent our day off at the mall and grabbing coffee. We thought we would try the new mini frappes from Starbucks. I'm more of a straight coffee person and frappuccinos are the kind of drinks I call "frilly" coffee. But, my Java Chip Frappuccino was pretty delicious! 


On another note, I wanted to try out a vest, (the one I'm wearing is from Gentle Fawn, I also love this one) I also tried putting a different strap on my purse. Changing purse straps is a great way to revamp your Purses and match them to any outfit!



I also purchased a Day Planner from Coles that I cannot wait to start in August! Next school year is the year I am really going to be organized (I'm going to need to be now that I have a blog added to the mix ;) 



I hope your week has been treating you well! What are planning to do this weekend?

Top, kate Spade Saturday: No longer available :(
Cardigan: similar here
Vest, Gentle Fawn: in white here
Jeans, American Eagle: here
Purse, Rebecca Minkoff: here
Purse Strap, from my Kate Spade purse
Watch, Fossil: here
Nail polish: here
Shoes, Melissa (not shown): here

XoXoX
Gwyn

2 comments: