My (And Erin's) Best of Beauty


Ah Makeup. I know this is not really a fashion post, buuut I believe makeup and fashion go hand in hand. I never feel fully dressed until I've swiped on a deep plum or a rosy pink lipstick. For this post I requested the help of my best friend Erin and together we put together a list of our favourite can't-live-without products. Personally I struggle with skin drier than the Sahara, while Erin is on the opposite side of the spectrum, she's got oily skin. I'm also super fair, while she is a few shades darker. I thought if we teamed up we could create a post that has products that suit multiple skin types and tones! I'll start with Erin's list of favourite products!

1-Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
2-Mac Studio Fix Fluid
3-Rimmel stay matte Foundation and Powder
4-Nars Eyeshadow Primer
5-Covergirl Lash Blast
6-Mac Lip Glass in "Partial to Pink"
7-Naked 3


*Too Faced "Boudoir Eyes"Essie Nail Polish in "Buy me a Cameo"*Milani Baked Blush in "Dolce Pink"
Covergirl Colorlicious Lipstick in "Honeyed Bloom"*Revlon Colorburst in "Sultry"Benefit "That Gal"

Too Faced "Chocolate Bar"/ NYX Butter Lipstick in "Hunk"/ Covergirl Colorlicious Lipstick in "Divine Wine"/ Mac Lipstick in "Saint Germain"/ *Zoya Nail Polish in "Blu" and "Neely" (These nail polishes are the only ones that stay on longer than 24 hours on me!)
Sephora Brushes / *Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in "Standout"/ Essie Nail Polish in "Bobbing for Baubles"/ *Rosebud Salve
*Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner/ Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in "Perversion" and "Smoke"/ Benefit Magic Ink Liquid Liner/ Maybelline "the Rocket"/ Too Faced Eyeshadow primer in "Champaign"/ Maybelline Liquid Liner in "Black" 

Any products with a * are my absolute favourites


Whew that was a long post! If you would like me to do another makeup post (maybe a look this time ;) Let me know in the comments!

XoXoX
Gwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment